Robin Gibb, Rest in Peace

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
RIP. I actually liked their music.
You know what is strange? Like month ago I had in my dream one of their songs, even though I did not hear it for ages and somehow predicted his death and before that the same happened to me with Beastie Boys.

And...when Robin Gibb died I had another vision, another band.....does that mean someone of them is gonna die soon as well?
I hope not. And I am afraid to say it to public about who was the "next" vision either....although I told it to a few(3) people now.

Goddamnit I hope I am wrong about this...:(

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Yes but I am afraid to say it, unless in pm i guess.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006

I am afraid that if I do, and it really happens then I will have FBI knocking at my door and there will be Mulder and Scully there, demanding me to anwer some questions. lol

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah, or these two bastards might show up...

KFZgv.jpg

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
LOL. Awesome! This seems like just the place to start a dead pool. Who is going to get it started? How will it work? A start date. Ends in 1 year. Has 3 male actors, and 3 female or maybe just the top 10 celebs you think will fall out over the next year. I hear of people doing these things all of the time. What would mean extra points? Sick? Maybe but it could be interesting.

Who is next on your list Leo?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
You really want me to reveal it? Well, okay, the song I heard in the dream was from
Electric Light Orchestra, ELO

So I guess someone from them. But I hope not, as I said.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I hope your dream is wrong Leo. Thanks for telling us though. That group made some awesome music.

Vaskadar. True that. Amazing. Their poor mother is 91 and still alive. There is talk in the family that this is a curse or at least Karma vs their quick success.