I have a concept but missing something!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I have a concept for a skin but I need to figure out which model it should be. It's a dark metal plate look I'm looking for. Some human models, male or female doesn't matter at all!?

All I need is some wireframe maps(UV Maps!?) for the standard UT2k3/4 characters. So if you have a great link please I'll be really thankful!

I haven't been so much on the skinning team lately so now I think it's time to once more give it a wag and make a custom skin again :D
Seeing alot of great skins coming around these parts then why not do the same!? :)

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Have you searched the CD´s / DVD´s for UV-Maps ?
I know there is a folder called SkinArt on one of the CD´s and the DVD from UT2004 .There are the textures and some more , but I can´t remember , if the UV-Maps are there.

_MAGGOT_

Jan 10, 2004
in Upaint if I remember correctly there is an option to show wireframes. Potentially, you could enable this option, take a pic woth the print scrn button, then paste it in photoshop (or whatever you use) and use that as a wireframe guide.

MAGGOT

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I'm currently working on a skin for the Alien male and yet I'm only done with what should be a leather/other fabric tight suit for him I still need to make a new armor for him so untill the you wont see it but I'd guess not long now ;)

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Well still not finished but got a long way with the armor even more than I expected this evening got some pics for ya!

The light grey is going to be the dark metal plates I just find it easier to make shapes on light grey rather than dark colors. Plus it's going to have a more rustic surface when it's done.

Attachments

• promo0.jpg
    promo0.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 13
  • promo1.jpg
    promo1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: