TRON Legacy Project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
At any given time I usually have 5 or 6 skinning projects, which I switch back and forth on when I'm working on them at all. One I've had on the back burner for a little over a year has been a TRON skin cuz there doesn't seem to be one currently. I've seen a bogus one done on an Unreal 1 model...but other than that, nada.

00brgy9d.jpg

I am, of course, exlcuding the models & skins for the UT-Modded UTRON conversion. I have that and have played it but the models in it are specifically only designed for using the Disc weapon and look ridiculous holding or using anything else. They actually wave their arms like they're throwing a disk when firing guns.

It's almost comical.

Got a basic skin tone down for the body suit...

00brh70z.png

...I've got that for the basic body pieces of the Male Soldier. I'm also going for a more simplified look, to start out with, than the one featured above. Something like this:

00brfhk8.jpg

I'm currently at a loss for the headpiece. I'd ideally like something similar to the helmet but the film allowed for unhelmeted views being fairly common. Though not under combat conditions. My current library selection of heads, I can edit the hands to whatever I need, that I haven't used for anything else so far are these:

00brkr7r.png

I don't suppose anyone might be interesting in helping me with that helmeted headpiece?

Last edited: