Positive-Ion is recruiting mappers for an upcoming U2 SP mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
The mod is called Timeslip, and well deals with timetravel.

The story in short is that a disease threatens mankind, and a jump through time is supposed to prevent it. However the terrorists spreading the disease also have a timemachine, and so you chase their timetravel guy through many different eras like the present (actually 2030), the stoneage, the medieval, an alternate rome which survived, a dark distant future, a future which is a paradise, and some more. Each era with own weapons.
There are more details, like different subplots, but that's all I will tell now

So it will have quite a few different architecture sets. We have 2-3 mappers so far, but not that experienced. The more the merrier.

There is no pressure now. Work will start when U2 is out, around May 24th. And then, we just see how well we advance.

For more questions post here, PM me, or post at our forums:
http://www.expandedmultiplayer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=196

We also take coders, modellers and whoever

BadDog

bStrange=True
Dec 21, 2001
www.bstrange.net
Re: k

Originally posted by |-|UNTER
intresting

yeah i might be depends how far my paintball mod is by then

but i will be

Did you perchance get in touch with William Leffert, (Thrash123) created a mod for Unreal called Unreal Paintball. He had some nice looking models and the script was sound. I believe they converted it to UT but haven't heard much about it of late. I helped with it a bit, did a test map and play tested the modifications, was fairly entertaining. I recomend that you drop him a line on email or ICQ

thrash_123_9@yahoo.com

ICQ# : 24325290

I know I dug that directly from my post on your origional thread but I didn't feel like retyping the statement as a question.... so didja? Not that that would be mandatory or anything, but the models and the script for the guns was top notch :D

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Someone call my name?

I don't have much in the way of anything anymore. I may have some old stuff on floppy disks back home though. If I ever find it your welcome to it :)

I'm surprised someone remembers me! It's been too long.

Wild Weasel

Mar 20, 2001
Visit site
would u accept coders that arn't coders yet?

im taking a week course on programing in games...and im pretty sure that its dealing with the unreal engine (9am to 4 pm mon to fri)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Originally posted by Wild Weasel
would u accept coders that arn't coders yet?
I have to ask the rest of the team about this. Actually we need experienced coders, and some say it's best to only have one coder. Maybe...