Do Q3A Weaps Look like Lawn Equip. to U?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

A<=ReApErBoT=>A

Jan 12, 2000
bryan,tx,usa
pages.tca.net
The only weapon that looks like a gun is the
Shotgun. O -well-
Gauntlet = Hedge trimmer
Machine gun = Wierd drill thing
Grenade Launcher = Staple Gun
Rocket Gun = Leaf Blower
rail = Fire Hose
BFG = big circular saw without the saw
The colors maybe its the colors ? Or maybe
id really likes crafstman tools who knows...
need a mod for the weapons =)

isn't this UT?
everyone knows Q3A sucks!

heh... actually, I know that... don't know about everyone else

bullet2.gif

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Gaze into the Abyss so I can get a better look at you..."
-Fatal Abyss(Jess Edwards)

E-mail: fatalabyss@hotmail.com
http://www.smokeyinc.com/PB

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I also thought that Q3's weapons don't look quite right, but then again what is a BFG supposed to look like? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Bingo. Bingo the Clowno!

Do^San

ROFL ROFL ROFL
wondered if anyone had the same ideas as me.....nice 2 c they do /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
q3 weps look like they were crafted by a 3 year old.....every flippin wep is a box .....box with grenades....box of this box of that.....UT weps look the nuts,even the crap wep(ripper) looks cool

J

jgy

I agree. Q3 weapons look like they could be found in Tim Allen's garage /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[PuF]Paka-Lolo

Jan 12, 2000
Singapore
SHUT THE **** UP MORONS! WE DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT WHAT THE **** YOU THINK ABOUT THE ****ING WEAPONS IN QUAKE3 JUST KEEP IT TO YOUR ****ING SELVES!! IT'S GETTING REALLY LAME!!

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
stop yelling. It's a discussion list. If you don't want to discuss Q3's weapons and their similarity to lawn equipment, than don't read this thread. (Kinda simple how that works, huh?)

bullet2.gif

"Who's up for the donkey show and some unholy butt sex?!" -- Lloyd Kaufman

-SC- Firestorm

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
I reckon, looks-wise, the UT weapons reign supreme (except for the chainsaw, which looks a little bit too small).
why has the Q3A shotgun got a laser sight anyway? a shotgun is a short range weapon so you shouldn't really need one. anyway a crosshair should be sufficient..
and the BFG looks really weird. so there.

bullet2.gif

Watch this space!!!!

why what's it doing?