SF team is rude

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
I wanted to beta test their guns for them (sorry guys, but they looked neat) twice, but never once got a reply. How rude is that?!

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
If they didn't choose me, I can accept that, but the LEAST they could've done was notify me of it!

------------------
Nazis suck.

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
Honestly, don't sweat it- I get a ton of email every day and I can't always respond to it. I don't think I can even count as high as the number of emails I get from people who have crashes because they don't have the UT 405b patch installed just like it instructs you on the download page. Because of that, I have a sig to respond to general emails like this. Just put yourself in their shoes too- instead of them thinking "OH! Another guy wants to beta test!" it might be more like "oh. ANOTHER guy wants to beta test."

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.

Evil Joe

I Will Kill You
Feb 13, 2000
Thanks Warren, the SF team really appreciates your explanation to WAXX.

Waxx I'm sorry nobody answered your email but if you would have read more of the forum you would have learned that we accept no beta testers becuase we have a large enough staff to do our own beta testing. How would you feel if after you answered several times on the forum that you weren't excepting beta testers and then STILL got emails of people asking to beta test. I assure you we don't have time (unfortunately) to respond to all emails we get plus make progress on the TC, therefore we can only answer emails that are more pertinent. I'm sorry if we have offended you and would like you to know we appreciate your interest.

Also think how you feel Waxx when some newbie asks yet another question that is answered in the roadmap.