The Hobbit is now a trilogy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Look at it this way, now you have 3 films to enjoy instead of having to replace one with watching Transformers 10 or some other regurgitated crap.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Three Tolkien based films by Peter Jackson instead of two? I fail to see how that is a bad thing.
Sure, they want to cash in and all this, but Lotr gave me a good time and I'm looking to have a good time with now another Tolkien trilogy. More adventure, more fun.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Actually, the only part I really liked about the whole Tom Bombadil part was the Barrow-Wights. That's it. I thought the rest of it was literally just nonsense.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I still don't see where in the storyline they are going to break this movie off. Smeagol is apparently in it for crap's sake.