Cant install, zip file corrupt....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Took me all day too download this and I get a corrupt file :(
When I try and unzip Infiltration286.zip (setup.exe one) It gets to the file Setup.exe (Application, not the Install Application file) and it says..."Error: invalid compressed data to inflate." This is the only file that it stuffs up on, I was wondering if someone could send me this file over ICQ or email it too me ?? Thanks.

Can anyone help me ???

Last edited:

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
If you have problems with corrupted ZIP files, I found a very handy program called ZIPDL. It lets you specify the complete URL of the ZIP file you want to download and presents you with the listing of its contents. Then you select the files you want to download and voilà!. Sometimes it doesn't work with strange URLs (redirections, etc..), but if it works, it's pretty good...

NOTE: for obvious reasons, it won't be worth trying when the ZIP only contains one big-a$$ file :). Don't know if it will work with Fileplanet, but you can always try http://www.savagekillers.com/infiltration286.zip (I think that's the correct URL)

Thanks...

Thanks heaps for that nifty little program, thing is, I've got the file I wanted, and it saves as Infiltration.zip, I open the .zip file and nothings in it. I tried saving the file (Setup.exe) as that but then it said the file wasnt a valid Win32 application or something like that. Any ideas how to get it to work ??