Front Line Assault!! A New WWII Mod!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dEEp

Front Line Assault Project Leader
Apr 6, 2000
Montana, USA
www.planetunreal.com
Front Line Assault scheduled for development!
Features will include:
-map of invasion of Normandy
-WWII athentic weapons
-WWII athentic skins
-numerous tweaks of UT for more realistic game play!
but we still need coders, and espicially weapon designers and skin designers!

check us out on the web at www.flassault.xrs.net

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
dEEp
cool.gif
asn't it ever occured to you that some people on this board might resent your using it for personal publication?

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
I think I'd rather wait for the much anticipated (albeit purely fictional at this point) Infiltration WWII expansion pack! /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
I'll wait and see - if INF doesn't launch the xpansion pack, this mod will most likely be a must-have for me. If INF does, I'll take a closer look too.

Just do it!

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

dEEp

Front Line Assault Project Leader
Apr 6, 2000
Montana, USA
www.planetunreal.com
I don't expect it to pull you from INF, as Infiltration is THEE besy mod out there. But I hope you will like this mod, as alot of work will go into to make it a full mod, not just a mutator.