The use of UT voice in INF...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I dont like voices that take me from the "feeling" and mindset of infiltration. The UT voices .. *shudder*
As far as community voices are concerned, i like the ones that have good quality and 'fit' well in the game. The female one has mic popping for instance and that just isnt nice to hear.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
The female one is gonna be corrected in the next voicepack to sound like the others to give our few female gamers the option to use a female voice. It will have radio clicks and be edited properly. Sorry about that for now I asked Shan to add the raw one in the meantime.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
OK, I had about 3 pages of reply written. I just deleted it because this is not worth it. I will try to be short.

Geo - Sorry if you were offended that I did not kick the guy using Robot voices. E-mail me for a refund.

NT - You do realize Inf was here before you got here, right? Guess what, so was I. I know this community, please do not assume I am ignorant. I do things the way I do them because I want to not because I dont know any better.

Keg - If you do not like my servers, stay off them.

Almost - Thanks for the kind words.

NT is right about something. I am too nice and too political very often. Some of this comes from my job and the rest comes from the fact that I like to be a nice guy, but enough is enough.

Let's be clear as crystal here:

I do not run my servers for you. I do not run them for this community. I run them for me. I run them because I like to play Inf. I prefer TDM. DTAS is there by request, but I enjoy it as well.

When I want to play EAS, I go to GD. I suggest the rest of you do as well. Its a nice place and the guy that runs it is pretty cool. Show him some appreciation, because this community sometimes makes it very hard to do things for them.

I am going to stop now before I get rude.

See you on the servers.

Last edited:

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Very good responce Shan. We love ya man and thanks for all the cool stuff you do for us [for free]. ;)

The way I look at it if you [as a server admin] do not like the UT voices then run Cleeus[JgKdo] mutator. That is the good thing about the Inf community, there is someone out there that can/will make a mutator to allow a server Admin more options.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
I had an unintentionally screwed ini in beta, but it was resolved with newer versions of the game. However when in beta I would use them appropriately and they were laughed at, and from what I remember everyone there thought they were funny. Its not the end of the world if someone says 'die b1tch!" unless it just reminds you of being owned by superfast twitch players in ut, spamming die b1tch after each kill. Then I could understand your frustration and need for therapy, otherwise you sound like a big f'n crybaby. Get over yourself.

Last edited: