GameCubes Anomynous

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
Well, i have a gamecube problem, i started on christmas day and i couldnt stop......
*weep* MY FAMILY IS BREAKInG APART (not really) AND IM LOSING MY JOB (dont have one)....
Anyways, anybody here have a gamecube problem/addiction. Or am i the first anomynous to say it aloud in fright. Awww, gee wiz...
:rolleyes:

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Segata Sanshiro sez:

Segata_PS2.gif

-Keiichi

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
i love my gamecube...

me and my buddies play madden so much...its great with four controllers

plus i get all the free rentals i want because i work at blockbuster

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
Ohhh, supersmash bros melee, Fire emblem, Marth, Roy........
Ps2 isnt really going to be the tip of the mountain anymore since people are starting to realize that the Cube has easier developer support/hardware, but if i had enough money for a ps2 i would defenitly get one.....:D

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
*Max jumps in, turns his sparda sword in a scythe, throws it to lamp-shade while he jumps and empties his guns in mid-hair on the rest of the GC crowd*

GC no Devil May Cry, GC no good....

Seriously now, Rogue Leader (the game, not the amusing O/T mascot) and Resident Evil look very appealling .... I'll consider robbing a bank to buy a GC later