Also having problems with Zoom on sniper

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
L

LupusYonderboy

I am also having problems with the zoom on the sniper rifle. On the two machines we are playing Inf on, one of the machines has the sniper "lock in zoom" problem that Stryker was describing. BTW, switching to toggle did not fix the problem for him. I, on the other hand, have no problem with my zoom releasing when I let go of the button, but it does not seem to zoom in nearly as much as my opponent's zoom does. My HUD reads 100x when in zoom or out of zoom. His zoom gets in much, much closer. Any ideas?

W

Warren

It's pretty crazy how spirratic the sniper rifle zoom bug seems to be.. so far I've heard mixed results. We'll be taking a closer look at the code and see if we can't spot anything.. and in the mean time I've decided to remodel and reskin the PSG as well as get some new animations, so hopefully next time you see it, it will appear flawless.. It's a very important weapon, so we'll do our best to get this ready as soon as we can..

T

Twig

Speaking of the zoom feature on the sniper rifle, I'm slightly irked at how long it takes to change zoom levels. But it's only a minor problem, as I don't use that weapon much anyway.

Not that I want to sound like a whiner or anything...
teeth.gif

------------------
Twig

W

Warren

hehe- yeah you're right-- it does take forEVER to change the zoom.. I'm working on a new model for the PSG as we speak, and it's new animations will be so much better..