Apple Releases OS X 10.3.7 Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Apple has released the 10.3.7 update for OS X "Panther". Among other things, it offers "improved OpenGL technology" and updates the ATI and Nvidia video drivers for the platform. The update is available in 10.3.6 to 10.3.7 and 10.3.x to 10.3.7 flavours.

striderdm1

AppleCrypt Mods
TossMonkey said:
Apple are slowly getting to the forum members, first Zen Pirate, now Zaccix, who next?

;-)
Had gr8 results from the latest update, much better framerates on the G5/6800 here. Best off all is Call Of Duty, no longer limited by that cr@ppy ATI 9600, and UT2K4 is silllllllllllllkeeeeeeee smooth now!
this NVidia card with the new OSX update is awesome!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy heh

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
TossMonkey said:
Apple are slowly getting to the forum members, first Zen Pirate, now Zaccix, who next?
Apple "got" me in 1993, but it took me until 2004 to get a Mac. I'd recommend it to anyone, though, and frequently do. ;)