heres an excuse for LK ;)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
Men wear Pantyhose. According to the Wall Street Journal, quite a few men--and NOT cross-dressing men--have taken to wearing pantyhose for warmth, comfort, and the compression they offer that can help circulatory problems or varicose veins. Once they don their slacks, no one can tell. "I don't broadcast what I wear under my pants," Steve Newman, an Ohio engineering-firm manager who wears L'eggs Sheer Energy Active Support, told the WSJ. No one really knows how many pairs of pantyhose are sold to men since cashiers don't record the gender of the buyer. But online sales indicate there is an "authentic niche" market, reports the WSJ. One tip-off: Men would need extra extra large sizes.

One company has already responded: G. Lieberman & Sons is an online company that sells pantyhose exclusively for men. The product is called Comfilon. "There's a whole underground culture of normal, mainstream guys who wear hose," says Chief Executive Steve Katz. At least the company has a sense of humor about it all. It's motto? "Comfilons are not your mother's pantyhose." Who should wear pantyhose? Men who work outside may find pantyhose keeps them warm without the bulk of thermal underwear, as well as men who must stand for long periods since pantyhose can reduce leg pain, swelling, and fatigue. Even those who fly over long distances could benefit, since the tight-fitting hose would help prevent blood clots in their legs.

:con: :lol:

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
You're gonna have to rephrase that twm.....

Can we have a show of hands who here wears panty hose...and isn't also a crossdresser?

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Can we have a show of hands who here wears panty hose...and isn't also a crossdresser.....or female? hehe ;)

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
I'll admit to wearing lycra tights for cycling and snowboarding (underneath the salopettes).

As a matter of fact, I'm wearing cycling shorts right now (I have cricket training soon). Support...nice :)

Last edited: