caps and shirts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Technically you didn't have to ask...because we're not using it for promotional reasons and we're not adertising anything. It's private. They can't stop you from printing it out and ironing it onto a shirt. But w/e, I wouldnt want the actual UT logo on a shirt anyway. It brings teh funky.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Bonedigger said:
I was reading throught the posts (yes its true) but I happened to see that someone mentioned having a saying. This would be like Dev's quote or the saying in Taz's Sig. We would still have the roster too.

One thing that is going to suck. I won't be able to wear this in school, I would get suspended er something for having assassin on my shirt or a reference to violence. ;-(

Dude, just take an extra shirt to school with you. They can't just come out and suspend you or anything. When you refuse to take it off then they can. Just take the extra shirt and see if you can get away with it. I know kids that wear shirts that say f*ck on them (with no stars included). They usually get thru the schoolday without anyone noticing.

MaverickEIG

Dec 29, 2004
just keep "beyond unreal assassins" small.

here's the front of the shirt that i created for EIG a couple years ago.

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 54

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I'm stil trying to find a place that offers single shirt orders, black with white writing, and front and back printing. I keep getting close, but all the companies are always missing one of those elements.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Bonecrusher said:
I'm stil trying to find a place that offers single shirt orders, black with white writing, and front and back printing. I keep getting close, but all the companies are always missing one of those elements.
Any word on this? I'm excited to get this thing rolling? ;)

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
for my part i will have to go again at the store cause they don't respond to my email.
that doesn't look good for/as a company.