question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Methrage

Jul 11, 2004
If I buy the game will me and my brothers be able to use the same copy of the game to play? We each have our own computer.

{MåçE}

ma$e is back!!??
Mar 6, 2004
you can each play on a lan cuz the newer patches add a no-cd crack at the same time. you can each play online, but at separate times. you can each play offline at the same time.

but you cant all play online at the same time. :/

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
BoboThePenguin said:
I dunno, but me and my brother can play in the same server at the same time and we are connected through a router...
Yeah, as far as internet gaming goes, I think it is just looking for only one IP address at a time per CD Key.

x3dfxTarget

Jun 4, 2003
Houston, Tx
Visit site
Yes, they have it worked out, I have 3 game puters set up and a server,(depends on how the server is setup as to how many connections per minute from the same IP)and its actually easier and faster map changes if you play on different servers