Interesting....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jesus

The _Real_ Jesus
Jan 16, 2004
Stalking
i was checking out anime forums earliaer, and geuss who i found? no, not phatcat, i found TBS. he's got a new nick, too. "The_Born_Otaku". i was wondering if it really was the little sh*t and geuss what? after 5 minutes of talking to him, it was. interesting, ne? and, phatact, apparently the http:\\www.animenation.net\forums has a bishoujo club!

also, apparently, TBS seems to be getting along with the people at AnimeNation, and i found out he's been there more than a year (doesn't visit much, though) and he hasn't been banned yet.

and for those who daont care, sorry to wast your time.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
The thing is though is that everyone over at animenation is probably exactly like him, hense the reason why he isnt banned yet.

MeStinkBAD

Lurking where you least suspect...
Dec 26, 2000
Tucson, Arizona
I have no freakin' idea who TBS is, except he's probably very lame and is most likely banned. He must be really lame if you could find him under a different nick on some huge forum.

sgthartman.jpg

Whoopie!