Would appreciate some feedback on Site Design

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
http://www.imahosting.com/ant/home/

I decided to try something I've never experimented with before and I have to say this is the only design I have made that I'm quite proud of despite my mates saying "It's too gothy". I like the shape it holds on the page and the emotion the colours bring, overall I'm quite pleased. :)

I'm not entirely sure what I'm asking, I guess just some constructive comments about what could make the graphical or technical side 'better'. I'm not that bothered about if it validates through some W3 thing however I'd be interested to know if it all aligns correctly in your browsers particulary MacIE.

Kaligraphic

Charles leChaud is my hero
Oct 22, 2002
Everywhere.
www.google.com
Make the photos open to the size of the picture. You don't really want there to be scrollbars unless there has to be. And make it so that clicking on an open picture closes the window. (left-click only)