CTF-Thorns for UT2k3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

piazon79

Sep 5, 2003
Hey all, i am just wondering where i could download ctf-thornsv2 or any of them for UT2k3? I cannot find them anywhere and im running a server and would like to have these on the rotation. ANy help would be great.

TIA

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
I suggest you leave, quick, before hourences & co. find this thread :p
I don't know how long I can hold out before the flames start :eek:

FreakinMeany

Booga booga boo!
Nov 20, 2001
Humid as hell, FL
www.mapraider.com
On Mapraider.com, there are currently 18 variations of Thorns for UT2003 (all of the ones that have been mentioned here plus a few), including one BR version, each with many screenshots so you can get a good look at them, and some with multiple download mirrors.

The ThornsV2 and ThornsV2CE you're looking for are also in that bunch.

I definitely agree with 007Mike. It's not something you can play every day -- but sometimes, you just need 10 people and a thorns map :D

Last edited: