Does anyone mind if I do this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
I am doin a website called UT Madness is it alright with you forum peeps (particularly the admins) if i use the entries from the 'Reasons you play too much UT' thread (http://forums.planetunreal.com/showthread.php?threadid=17654) in my site?

If no-one replys i'll use em anyway :)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Don't listen to him gimme $7.00 and you got a deal. I'll negotiate with Y5 and make sure you don't get into any legal trouble. All this can be yours for $7.99. Call today!

Y

Yellow5

Of course you can. I don't mind at all and appreciate you asking.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Y5 man... I was gonna cut you in on a piece of the action man, a whole $2.00 come on what's wrong with ya?
;)

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Don't be fooled by my hustling competitors!

I can get you the thread for 3 low payments of $1.99! And if you act now I'll slash 1 payment off of the price!!