That map is not going to be found.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
The map is simply not going to be found by talking to people in this forum.

I might have sided with you as the devil's advocate, but you made anti-American comments and that bothers me. These forum members did you a great disservice as they do so many guests, but you lowered yourself below their level and deserve no pity.

If you are of higher powers as you say you are, delete this thread; I shall step aside and respect your iron fist of authority. (lol no, not really)

Otherwise, I hope you can post faster than my delete reflexes.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 58

quillion

Q-Basics
Jun 4, 2004
BangOut said:
The map is simply not going to be found by talking to people in this forum.

I might have sided with you as the devil's advocate, but you made anti-American comments and that bothers me. These forum members did you a great disservice as they do so many guests, but you lowered yourself below their level and deserve no pity.

If you are of higher powers as you say you are, delete this thread; I shall step aside and respect your iron fist of authority. (lol no, not really)

Otherwise, I hope you can post faster than my delete reflexes.

Really, i couldnt see what the prob was is asking, that went way over my head tbh. Anyhoo, the only map i can think of that insta boost's alot on is HOG (Hall of giants)

beamwah

Banned
Mar 17, 2003
TX
re

Insults, rudeness & sarcasm are the reason the United States has poor policies both in its country and abroad. The officials who write the laws in the United States as well as the people who elect the officials are ignorant & have abstract ways of dealing with complex and at times life threatening policies and are the very reason the United States and its allies are not safe today! This problem stems as far down the ladder as to the very things children, teenagers & adults may say in a chat room, forum or even in a bar or at a sporting event (it is all related even though your narrow mind may not see it). But because of your inability to only see what is directly right in front of you your cultures will never do right. So there for this world is heading for chaos so brace yourself for it because that is my prediction! In my opinion it doesn't take a genius to see this happening but sometimes people need to be reminded of what is to come as much in denial as you all are.

Last edited:

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
You know, Mr. Beamwah, I can see that you're trying to make a point, but you're coming up short. You're generalizing Western Culture, everyone does not act like "that" and those that do, aren't doing it necessarily because they're culturally ignorant, they often do it for business. Furthermore, you are from or currently listed Dallas, TX as your location, the very heart of unhealthy American foreign imagery, and then describe western culture as if you weren't a part of it. That isn't productive. Complaining is about making noise, actual progress comes with practical solutions.

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
I just found the map after spending hours going through the NC database, but I'm not sharing it with anybody, it's all mine!

beamwah said:
Insults, rudeness & sarcasm are the reason the United States has poor policies both in its country and abroad. The officials who write the laws in the United States as well as the people who elect the officials are ignorant & have abstract ways of dealing with complex and at times life threatening policies and are the very reason the United States and its allies are not safe today! This problem stems as far down the ladder as to the very things children, teenagers & adults may say in a chat room, forum or even in a bar or at a sporting event (it is all related even though your narrow mind may not see it). But because of your inability to only see what is directly right in front of you your cultures will never do right. So there for this world is heading for chaos so brace yourself for it because that is my prediction! In my opinion it doesn't take a genius to see this happening but sometimes people need to be reminded of what is to come as much in denial as you all are.

Thus sayeth the man with his head up his a$$

If we are rude, sarcastic and ignorant, we learned that from such stellar cultures as the French, Germans, and English. What many can't stand is that the US is a mirror held up to the world, showing the good, and the bad, in all cultures that have gone into making it.

SO get your head out of your a$$ and take a deep breath of fresh air, it will do you good.

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
diddlysquat said:
If we are rude, sarcastic and ignorant, we learned that from such stellar cultures as the French, Germans, and English. What many can't stand is that the US is a mirror held up to the world, showing the good, and the bad, in all cultures that have gone into making it.

Wisdom was spoken, and it was good.

beamwah

Banned
Mar 17, 2003
TX
re

I'm going to respond even though I said I didn't want to be on here. If you go back & read what I wrote word for word you will see I didn't say 'everyone' was this way. Meaning I do not think all Americans are the problem! This is a perfect example of a big problem today in the United States. People always get excited and don't clearly read things (or if they do they spend all their time focusing on a technicality or some foolish grammar or spelling error that has nothing to do with the point trying to be made) before they respond. What I said is so very accurate and many of you don't like to hear it because you may be part of the problem. A lot of you would like to think that you could make a difference or that I could make a difference but the honest to God truth is (as you can plainly see from our last election) that one person or many persons don't always make a difference. Because of big business and because the United States is based on a system which revolves around money there will always be greed & corruption. Yes I am from the United States and yes I am American but you know what! I am not proud of it at all. In the United States if people don't get there way or if others don't agree with them they use tactics to get their way. They find something close to you or something that means something to you and they start to squeeze. This is not freedom, this is not democracy. My location should be absolutely irrelevant. It should be the issues which matter the most. People in the United States spend more time on organizing things into categories rather than doing things just because they're right. I wouldn't like going to the store to just buy one candy bar so why in the hell is we always just have two parties. I agree with Jesse Ventura about one thing and that's the Democratic & Republican parties don't focus on the issues but are more concerned with who can do what and for whom. You have organization after organization lobbying the piss out of these two parties trying to persuade them to do this or to do that. It’s no longer about the president making things right but rather if he can return the favor to this campaign contribution or if he can return this favor. We have problems after problems mounting by the dozen and these two parties are more focused on their agendas. I think Greg Easterbrook said it best when he wrote, “An ethic of service is at war with a craving for gain!" Money was developed to circulate so people could buy things they needed but instead money isn't circulating the way it is suppose to because it's sitting in certain places & being controlled by certain greedy parties who have their own agenda while the rest of the world is suffering. In the very language you use in these forums you can see your attitudes of some of you are so very similar to that of certain greedy politicians. Is it any wonder so much corruption takes place because many of you have your own agenda as well. Me I'm more concerned about the bigger picture but at the same time I don't appreciate smartass punk kids who sit in forums all day long and make smartass remarks to total strangers while at the same time taking for granted the very things so many died and fought so hard for in this country to give you. I feel like most people in the United States as well as in the English culture take so much for granted & don't even care about those who may need help. Not all but MOST! I don't have to travel far in any city in the United States to come across someone who cuts me off in traffic or takes something of mine that isn't right. If you spend five minutes sitting at a street corner in Manhattan (or any city) it doesn't take you long to come to the understanding of why so many radical people want to destroy this culture. But NO... Too many of you are too busy smartin off & being rude to people for no reason at all. I came on this forum with a straight forward question and instead of answering it politely with a yes or an I might know or a no I have no idea MOST of you were rude and either just ignored me or started just talking about something else. And then when I asked again you started insulted me and telling me I was in the wrong place. I see no crime in asking a question about a map in a forum on a website that hosts the very maps for the game I am working with that I have a question with! I mean it would have been one thing if this was a gaming server I logged onto with a very high ping and was distracting play for all and I started asking these questions and you took offense to it but it wasn't that at all. This was a public forum and it is suppose to be a place where people can ask questions like that regardless as to whether I am in the wrong section of it or not. If I was in the wrong section all someone had to do was say you might want to go here or go there but no one did that. You all went one step further & were being sarcastic with me and rude and insulting me while at the same time upsetting me. Please help me understand how that is constructive communication let alone even friendly. Please help myself and others out there understand how that isn't going to offend someone whom you might not know? I'm sorry, maybe I've said too much here but you know I believe there is a difference between the right thing to say and the wrong thing to say and I believe it impacts everything in life and it all affects us at some point. If I had just left when the first person was rude to me after I asked my question (like my wife recommended) you still would go down in the books as being rude to me. That still would have happened and there is no erasing that! That is what started all this and unfortunately you did it to someone who was probably the last person in the world you should have done it too given his personal situation. You know for four months after September 11th occurred in this country people started treating everyone really nice. I had people letting me in traffic and doing all kinds of nice things. You couldn't find a cab driver anywhere in the country who would have argued otherwise! But then shortly afterwards people started to forget and things went right back to the way they used to be. I thought we were all united? If we are so united why are so many trying to destroy that unity with hatred & juvenile behavior? I don't think I’m overreacting when I say these things, I really believe what I am saying is the case and at some point in your lives you're going to have to come to terms with this reality. :( I feel hurt, ripped off & what's worse I'm not one bit scared to say what is true because I have accepted the fact that I am going to die. I feel like **** every single day I wake up and every single day I'm that much closer to it. I care about life and I care about things but I've accepted it. So go ahead, call me a name.. Put me down, slap me around.. You can't hide from the truth and some where out there will always be someone stronger than me who will never stop fighting your bull****. One of these days your going to say or do the wrong thing to someone who doesn't care about anything anymore and they are going to take something very special of yours and your memory will flip all the way back to my words and it will haunt you for the rest of your life!

Last edited:

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
beamwah said:
I'm going to respond even though I said I didn't want to be on here. If you go back & read what I wrote word for word you will see I didn't say 'everyone' was this way. Meaning I do not think all Americans are the problem! This is a perfect example of a big problem today in the United States. People always get excited and don't clearly read things (or if they do they spend all their time focusing on a technicality or some foolish grammar or spelling error that has nothing to do with the point trying to be made) before they respond. What I said is so very accurate and many of you don't like to hear it because you may be part of the problem. A lot of you would like to think that you could make a difference or that I could make a difference but the honest to God truth is (as you can plainly see from our last election) that one person or many persons don't always make a difference. Because of big business and because the United States is based on a system which revolves around money there will always be greed & corruption. Yes I am from the United States and yes I am American but you know what! I am not proud of it at all. In the United States if people don't get there way or if others don't agree with them they use tactics to get their way. They find something close to you or something that means something to you and they start to squeeze. This is not freedom, this is not democracy. My location should be absolutely irrelevant. It should be the issues which matter the most. People in the United States spend more time on organizing things into categories rather than doing things just because they're right. I wouldn't like going to the store to just buy one candy bar so why in the hell is we always just have two parties. I agree with Jesse Ventura about one thing and that's the Democratic & Republican parties don't focus on the issues but are more concerned with who can do what and for whom. You have organization after organization lobbying the piss out of these two parties trying to persuade them to do this or to do that. It’s no longer about the president making things right but rather if he can return the favor to this campaign contribution or if he can return this favor. We have problems after problems mounting by the dozen and these two parties are more focused on their agendas. I think Greg Easterbrook said it best when he wrote, “An ethic of service is at war with a craving for gain!" Money was developed to circulate so people could buy things they needed but instead money isn't circulating the way it is suppose to because it's sitting in certain places & being controlled by certain greedy parties who have their own agenda while the rest of the world is suffering. In the very language you use in these forums you can see your attitudes of some of you are so very similar to that of certain greedy politicians. Is it any wonder so much corruption takes place because many of you have your own agenda as well. Me I'm more concerned about the bigger picture but at the same time I don't appreciate smartass punk kids who sit in forums all day long and make smartass remarks to total strangers while at the same time taking for granted the very things so many died and fought so hard for in this country to give you. I feel like most people in the United States as well as in the English culture take so much for granted & don't even care about those who may need help. Not all but MOST! I don't have to travel far in any city in the United States to come across someone who cuts me off in traffic or takes something of mine that isn't right. If you spend five minutes sitting at a street corner in Manhattan (or any city) it doesn't take you long to come to the understanding of why so many radical people want to destroy this culture. But NO... Too many of you are too busy smartin off & being rude to people for no reason at all. I came on this forum with a straight forward question and instead of answering it politely with a yes or an I might know or a no I have no idea MOST of you were rude and either just ignored me or started just talking about something else. And then when I asked again you started insulted me and telling me I was in the wrong place. I see no crime in asking a question about a map in a forum on a website that hosts the very maps for the game I am working with that I have a question with! I mean it would have been one thing if this was a gaming server I logged onto with a very high ping and was distracting play for all and I started asking these questions and you took offense to it but it wasn't that at all. This was a public forum and it is suppose to be a place where people can ask questions like that regardless as to whether I am in the wrong section of it or not. If I was in the wrong section all someone had to do was say you might want to go here or go there but no one did that. You all went one step further & were being sarcastic with me and rude and insulting me while at the same time upsetting me. Please help me understand how that is constructive communication let alone even friendly. Please help myself and others out there understand how that isn't going to offend someone whom you might not know? I'm sorry, maybe I've said too much here but you know I believe there is a difference between the right thing to say and the wrong thing to say and I believe it impacts everything in life and it all affects us at some point. If I had just left when the first person was rude to me after I asked my question (like my wife recommended) you still would go down in the books as being rude to me. That still would have happened and there is no erasing that! That is what started all this and unfortunately you did it to someone who was probably the last person in the world you should have done it too given his personal situation. You know for four months after September 11th occurred in this country people started treating everyone really nice. I had people letting me in traffic and doing all kinds of nice things. You couldn't find a cab driver anywhere in the country who would have argued otherwise! But then shortly afterwards people started to forget and things went right back to the way they used to be. I thought we were all united? If we are so united why are so many trying to destroy that unity with hatred & juvenile behavior? I don't think I’m overreacting when I say these things, I really believe what I am saying is the case and at some point in your lives you're going to have to come to terms with this reality. :( I feel hurt, ripped off & what's worse I'm not one bit scared to say what is true because I have accepted the fact that I am going to die. I feel like **** every single day I wake up and every single day I'm that much closer to it. I care about life and I care about things but I've accepted it. So go ahead, call me a name.. Put me down, slap me around.. You can't hide from the truth and some where out there will always be someone stronger than me who will never stop fighting your bull****. One of these days your going to say or do the wrong thing to someone who doesn't care about anything anymore and they are going to take something very special of yours and your memory will flip all the way back to my words and it will haunt you for the rest of your life!

I'm not even reading the specifics of what you write but keep speaking all the same. I guess its good for entertainment purposes for others out there. I just see you have a post there and i see your goofy picture but that's as far as it goes. If you want you can pretend I'm reading it so you can sleep better at night thinking you might have won some dumb fight on the internet when in reality your no more logical than the turd out on my front step which my lazy neighbor didn't pick up!!!

beamwah

Banned
Mar 17, 2003
TX
re

Round and round we go. You know the reason there is no origin to American problems is because Americans practice everyday trying to cloud the issue. Instead of accepting responsibility they're too busy sweeping the facts under the rug. So back to grade school we go I guess.....................MY DADDY CAN BEAT UP YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!!

beamwah

Banned
Mar 17, 2003
TX
re

My mommy has a fatter ass then your mommy and can bump her off the planet with her Harley Hips!