Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
I don´t think so...

You´re rating the skin.:)
The Bio (if there´s one) scores Points for beeing there not what it´s about(it´s different if the only thing the bio contains is something like "I made this skin!Pay respect and transfer money to my paypal account loolol" of course:lol: ).

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Starry Might said:
I love the "Release-Queue" topic, SaD. :D

I'm gonna snag "Caige" as soon as he's mirrored (no need for me to wait clean 'till the 14th :lol:). I'd like to review him, but since I'm the one who wrote his Bio, would that be a conflict of interest?

Not unless you say the bio's great :lol: No, seriously there's no problem with you reviewing him :2thumb:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
SaD said:
mirrored .
Awesome! :D I'll download him tonight and check him out in-game tomorrow.

TheSlaughter said:
I don´t think so...

You´re rating the skin.:)
The Bio (if there´s one) scores Points for beeing there not what it´s about(it´s different if the only thing the bio contains is something like "I made this skin!Pay respect and transfer money to my paypal account loolol" of course:lol: ).
:lol:

Don't worry, you'll NEVER see me make a Bio like THAT. ;)

klasnic said:
Not unless you say the bio's great :lol: No, seriously there's no problem with you reviewing him :2thumb:
Thanks. I won't count the Bio for my score, though. :)

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
TheSlaughter said:
...The Bio (if there´s one) scores Points for beeing there not what it´s about(it´s different if the only thing the bio contains is something like "I made this skin!Pay respect and transfer money to my paypal account loolol" of course:lol: ).

The bio shouldn`t affect the score too much, but for a 10 point score (will any skin ever reach that?) there should be a good bio too ;)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
*agreeswithbio*

I`ll go for Svetlana ;)

My 2 actual reviews are a little bit "short", but there wasn`t more to say :D

EDIT:
@klas: and this time no poll has been left out, and also the sig was removed with first attempt \o/ okok, a small other error was there (thx tur) but I`m still improving.
To be honest, really good skinage makes me sooo excited I can`t think of any polls, I just want to release the review, i cant`wait, it`s.....

*takesicecubestocalmdown*
*brrr*
*drinksteatowarmup*

ähm, where had i stopped? But bets can be taken for the next MPF (MäxX Poll Forget) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
TheSlaughter said:
We shouldn´t stop reviewing older skins...i might give this a shot myself with a few of my favs:)

There are still some older skins I also want to review :D

EDIT:
Electrolyte in Yelena-Review said:
I think MäxX should become one of the main reviewers for the site :D
\o/

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
Let us hope it doesn't slow down his skinning any more :lol:

[EDIT] or it'll be build time 2 years :clap:

*lol* you`re right, currently I´m really a little bit busy but progress will come....before 2007 :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
TheSlaughter said:
My first Review is up...W007:D

A nice review :2thumb: but a poll would be great :D

I never have d/l that skin, I thought the same thing you did....well seems like I have to check it out now ;)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
MäxX said:
real nice, hopefully there will be more from you ;)

Gonna check the stuff out and vote tomorrow :p

Go Slaughter!! I've never heard of the pack either but I'll check it out and cast my vote too once I've seen her/them :tup:

[EDIT#1] I saw the date August '03 on the file when downloading which explains how I never heard of it. Long before my time :D

[EDIT#2] :eek: MäxX I just noticed your latest poll and had to comment :town: :clap:

EDIT#3 (MäxXStyle) Just wondering what you guys think about going back and closing the thread once a review's been posted. I was against the idea as it gives ppl a chance to cast their own vote and comment on it but there's a lot of spam going in there too which we feared. Comments? Suggestions?

Last edited:

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
klasnic said:
EDIT#3 (MäxXStyle) Just wondering what you guys think about going back and closing the thread once a review's been posted. I was against the idea as it gives ppl a chance to cast their own vote and comment on it but there's a lot of spam going in there too which we feared. Comments? Suggestions?

I wouldn`t lock it, I`m sure for the UC2-Skinpack will be some reviews ;) and the polls are cool (MäxX will also be able to handle them in some time :lol: )

The OT-comments should simply be moved into the discussion thread by you admins.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Better a wrong poll than a forgotten poll, I`m improving :lol:

I will manage the polls UTG I will ...sometimes.....maybe next year *lol*

I also wouldn`t lock the reviews, more diffrent reviews for one skin/model/whatever are better than more diffrent threads. I think this will get better sometimes, maybe we should make the other stickies unsticky (except vq and review list) and and make one (locked) sticky including the "rules", scoring sys and templates

EDIT: another option is to bann *lol: