ok Bazizlnitch...that'll do, thank you

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dick

Apr 3, 2000
Visit site
Please don't start adding your TeamX commercial to every thread that's currently actual, Bazizlnitch!

I think we all know now how cool your new clan is /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

------------------
If you don't like this sig you can suck my nick! :)

Bazizlnitch

Hey man i just want my clan to prosper and be on the map. I just want people to check out my page and see what they think and then i can get some feed back on it. I ment no harm. I just had to add a feature on my page,like the forum. I didn't mean to piss you off.
Can you check my page out and tell us what you think on the forum??? http://teamx.clanhosting.com

-Bazizlnitch Team X

S

Selerox[PuF]

Instead of spamming, try putting your site link in your signature. A free site plug in every post! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

BTW, about your site. Please change the text colour or background! I had to muck about with my monitor settings just to read it...

bullet2.gif

PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

[This message has been edited by Selerox[PuF] (edited 04-03-2000).]

dick

Apr 3, 2000
Visit site
I don't have to tell anybody. I think you've taken care of it already...

bullet2.gif

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
OK heres an example of an over the top ad, US shooping channel style.

->NEW TO UT!!!!!!!!!!!!<-

CARPE IMPERIUM!!!!!. JOIN US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE GIFT. WHATS THAT YOU SAY, YOU HAVENT HEARD OF Ci?
WHY Ci ARE THEMEANEST CLAN OUT THERE!!!. WE CAN KICK ANYONES @$$

YOU JOIN US, WE'LL EVEN THROW IN THIS CHARMING MOUSE MAT FREE, YES YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT, FREE!!
MEMBER SHIP COSTS FROM $9.99 A MONTH, TO $30 DEPENDING ON WHAT LEVEL OF SERVICE YOU WANT.

JOIN Ci TODAY, THE FUTURES BRIGHT, THE FUTURES LATIN /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

G

GunnerX

JOIN JOIN JOIN!! CLAN MUTTS IS RECRUITING!

WE WILL SEND YOU A FREE SAMPLE OF DOG FOOD!
THESE TASTE GREAT AND MAKES A GREAT SNACK
WHILE PLAYING UNREAL TOURNAMENT! TAKE A BITE
OUT OF THE ENEMIES!!

CLICK ON THE LINK!
http://members.aol.com/andrew77777/index.html

PLEASE!! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!! I'M BEGGING
YOU PLEASE!! VISIT THE SITE AND TELL ME WHAT
YOU THINK!! PLEASE!! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEE!!

MUTTS OUT!! AAAAAWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

bullet2.gif

[MUTTS]GunnerX

"If at first you don't succeed, don't try Sky Diving!"

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
I think you should start being careful with what you post, Bazizlnitch. What you're doing here could very well be described as spamming (since your posts contain no text, except for the add). Have you been reading the Outz posts? I don't think you'll get banned from PUF unless there is a good reason, but once you're out, you're not getting back in easily.

Hope you'll still be able to reply.....

AAAAARGH! Just my luck! The moment I'm about to FINALLY send in my first post, the PU server is unreachable for half an hour!
Dang it all to heck! - Mustrum Ridcully

bullet2.gif

Don't make me kick your bud...

dick

Apr 3, 2000
Visit site
Hey, I didn't intend that this thread become a spamming palace /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

But please go on, I love these adds better than the usual ones !

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif