INFILTRATOR AND AGENTX

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

G-Man

Mar 11, 2000
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Visit site
How come noones playing infiltrator?!!?!?!?!

The mod is cool, the different weapons feel great, kinda like the ones in counterstrike. Whenver I boot up UT I always check the infiltrator servers and they are ALWAYS empty!

On another note, has anyine else had troubles downloading AGENTX? Everytime I download the files WINZIP gives me an error when I try and extract the files. If you've got the AGENTX zip file and it works for you could you e-mail it too me?

gdunn@po-box.mcgill.ca

Cheers,

G-Man

Yeah, Infiltration is good, but I think we're all waiting for the 3.0 release (or maybe 2.8, depending how it goes) as 2.7 still seems a bit glitchy.

bullet2.gif

Scragged|PuF

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
I can't get my infiltration to work. When i choose a level, it chucks my into windows and prompts me with aweird error about the HUD or something!?

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Seven is the answer and the answer is seven!!...........................................Im not mad..im just a bit strange?!

Smint

Nov 14, 1999
California
Yeah. I am waiting for Inf 2.8 (and 3.0)

UT is getting old fast. Unreal 4 Ever for UT- COME OUT WITH THE FINAL VERSION! U4E ROCKS.

Agentx isn't balanced. I don't like it (but it's worth trying)