Checking in...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 5, 2003
Germany
Visit site

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
:( dont know if i have the time to attend a christmas shootout,
on the 25th ill be visiting family and on the 26th i have to collect my sister from the trainstation at 21.00 cet.
so its doubtfull that i can attend.

Lt.Col.BoyHitsCar

AFA Member & Beta Team Target
Feb 18, 2002
Visit site
I'd be down for xmas-ish shooter fest.

I'll be around this weekend and monday included. I'll poke my head around every so often to see if anyone is on.

Quze

ever hopeful
Apr 8, 2002
London UK
Visit site
Hello all.

Cor, talk about blast from the past. Just stumbled across this and remembered my login. Had a few unread PMs from UMC clanmembers from 2006. UMC site is long gone.

Ah well, c'est la vie. Battlefield 3 is good.

Working in music videos now.

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
Just posting here to raise the dead / in case anyone's got an e-mail notification on or similar...

There's a few of us knocking around Ground Branch (http://www.groundbranch.com/introduction/), forum is at: http://www.blackfootstudios.com/forums/index.php?showforum=47. That's the current nearest thing to Inf that there's likely to be. I got as far as (mostly) recreating my Gatehouse map in Unreal Engine 4, and might soon turn my hand to others.

It would be great to see some other names over at Ground Branch, but if nothing else it would be nice to get the details of the mappers (like Raek) so I can ask if they don't mind if I do a do-over of their maps (even better if they want to :) ).

Cheerio,

Fat

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
Gatehouse 2016 (still a WIP):

WCJVcpG.jpg

Madden

May 16, 2006
Hey fellas! I want to play some INF and I think I can drag some old names back with me, and maybe some new ones too. I would love it if someone would upload their UT/INF folder with everything installed/updated because it's always such a pain in the ass with compatibility issues and I will share that folder with others.

Nice to see some familiar names and I hope to play some INF with everyone soon. Hope everyone has been doing well.