instead of the remington 870

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
we need the remington m870 bullpup holds 7 shells that way we can have a primary weapon shotgun that has pump i dont want that stupid benelli semi i want a pump shotgun damnit lol

plus the m870 bullpup looks way better than the normal 870

and you guys dont even have it modeled yet i assume since theres no pick so you should switch now while ya can

also you guys should replace the benelli m3 next version so we can aim through the iron sights

poaw

You used to sleep easy at night.
Mar 25, 2001
Camp Pendleton, California
The Remington isn't supposed to compete with the Benelli. The Benelli is meant as a primary weapon and the Remington is more of an entry device.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Originally posted by RAZZ
whats this yabber about them taking the pump action out in the next patch?

huh? they said that they'll replace the benelli m3 with the benelli m1 in one of the next versions... i guess it's for balancing the gameplay when the second shotgun appears