Problems with TNT2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Andirez

push the limits
Jan 23, 2000
Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
I have a problem with my TNT2 and UT. The weapons seem to clip partially through the wall. Very annoying, I have the latest nvidia drivers (thinks it's 3.68) and I have tryout every single direct3d driver that epic has released so far (yep, also the one supplied with the new 413 patch).

I suppose that there are lots of people using a TNT2 so is any of you having the same problems ? Maybe it's something with my direct3d settings (1024*768, 16 bit, dynamic lighting on, don't know the rest anymore)

------------------
Andirez
Team Duck

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
I have a TNT2. My weapons clip through the walls pretty badly, ever since the 413 patch I think. However this is only in windowed mode. Full-screen everything is cool. I also use 32-bit color, but I don't think that makes a difference.

Andirez

push the limits
Jan 23, 2000
Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
Will try that, only pitty is that in 32bit performance isn't what it should be (at least not on my cel550).

Thanks Catalyst and Lost for replying.

------------------
Andirez
Team Duck