Team Change????????????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dghn

dog g homey nuts
Sep 2, 2000
PSL, Fl.
Visit site
No big deal but friggin irretating nontheless.
I have two comps. networked together for lan practices. in the game on the client comp the player changes teams damn near every map change,occasionally it won't let you switch teams, is there any way to keep the clients player setup the same color,(team)
throughout the map cycle?

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I'm not too sure, but the only way in my mind that this can be possible is to have an even number of players with red or blue as their designation and have the even teams option off. I for one don't mind switching teams during a map change...it keeps the game interesting with random teammates.

dghn

dog g homey nuts
Sep 2, 2000
PSL, Fl.
Visit site
thanx Dopefish i've even tried turning every bot red so that my bro and i can stay on the same team (blue) without having to change teams every map change but ut won't seem to have it. and un checking balance teams.

dghn

dog g homey nuts
Sep 2, 2000
PSL, Fl.
Visit site
wwooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttt

rooster you da man! (bowing,i'm not worthy)
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! finally!
thanx.