UT3 DOM Dated, Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
UT3 DOM brings the classic Unreal Tournament Domination gametype to Unreal Tournament 3 on June 10 and will be bundled with six to eight maps, including a few remakes of the UT originals. Look for more content from the team in the future, including three new gametypes and additional maps.

If you've never tried Domination, I can tell you (as a fan, myself) that it's a frantic and fast gametype involving three control points and lots of carnage. Be sure to head to their forums to give them some feedback. Below are a few teaser screenshots:

SN1Kt

May 26, 2008
n00b question: how do you find/join a server running a modified gametype? You can't do that with the ingame server browser can you? So are you forced to join by typing the ip in the console?

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
Omg i've been waiting ages for this. Looks amazing! I've got a feeling this is going to be a winner.

Wunderbar_007

.Lateral Thought.
Nov 11, 2005
Montreal
FANTASTIC!!! I CANNOT WAIT!! Stupid question: (don't download much stuff for the game but this looks amazing) Will this be playable online?

THANK YOU!!!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Nice work. Some of the maps looks terribly PP'ed though.
Good quality of level design. Yep, really. :tup:

Last edited:

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
All the mappers have been creating excellent levels, and Ignotiums lightings skills are superb, pretty much every level has had a update with Ignot fixing the lighting.