Ok, I need help with the SWX

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamMaster

Master of the Super Weapons
My Super Shock Rifle X will just end up sucking... Can't do what I like with it.

So what do you guys suggest I do instead? I need something that will complement well the other superweapons. Note that I have:

- Retro-Plasma Assault Rifle
- Magma Gun
- Black and White Gun
- Gatling Cannon
- Super Flak Cannon X
- Super Rocket Launcher X
- Retro-Plasma Sniper Rifle

Gimme your thoughts. It needs to be chaotic.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
How can a mod not have a flame thrower?

Retro-Plasma Shotgun?

Gray Gun?

GOD Gun (Glueon Offuscation/Diffussion Gun)
Kinda like the alt fire of that alien carbine in HL2

Guided rocket launcher?

Super Target Painter X?

SamMaster

Magma Gun Right-Click = Flame Thrower (one of the best implementations out there)

Guided rocket launcher and Target Painter X are both superweapons and planned for after these.

Hmm... How about an Ice-ray that slows down victims and shoots Huge ice-chunks as alt-fire?

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
What would these ice chunks do? Perhaps ice shards(Like stinger shards) that you could pin people to walls/floors with until they melt?

How about some sort of shieldgun replacement. Perhaps a disc, you could use it as a shield, or throw it, xena style.

About the flamer, I havent played SWX for a long time, so I dont exactly remember most of it.

Avril replacement?

SamMaster

Ice chunks as in player-sized chunks hurled great distances that reduce in size over time. The pin thing I like though.

I was thinking a shield replacement that could shoot shield-like projectiles.

for the AVRiL I'll just do an upgrade in damage and projectile speed when I update vehicles.

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Hmm

As for a freeze gun, I like the ice chunk idea, what if you could shatter them asteroids style?

As for shields and or pining ice, why not just a net gun/launcher?

Bah, dont half ass the anti-vehicle weapon. Make a whole new one.

What about something that lets you use a vehicles weapon against it self? Say when you fire at some vehicle or someone, it fires the shot/projectile from its weapon?

debucode

More twisted than evil, man and machine.
Feb 20, 2004
Seattle, WA
reflective shield gun, if it gets hit by a beam, reflects/refracts the beam. Hit by a projectile, bounces the projectile back. Might be tricky to make it work for all kinds of beams/projectiles

spike strips (like at the car rental place), to pop the tires on vehicles.

microwave gun - like an emp - would slowdown/disable vehicles. and cook people

dig-dug style pump to pump people up, make them float in the air. let go and they shoot around. keep pumping and they pop.