Will Cast your PCW! XMPTV (clanleaders read this!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liuokin

XMPTV
Feb 9, 2004
www.xmptv.com
XMPTV Will Cast your Match! (Website Updated! 21 03 04)

UPDATE: Check out the XMPTV Website @ www.xmptv.com !

Does your clan have a PCW, scrim, clanwar today?

Wouldn't you like someone to cast play by play commentary to your war?

Wouldn't it be fantastic if someone could record what a spectator sees along with the commentary to capture those memorable moments?

Now you can!

I'm working on a system where I can spectate XMP matches and record them to windows media video for streaming or aftergame download (the later most likley).

I've got it 95% complete and now I just need matches to Spec and record!

I ran a test on it tonight in a Jolt League match and it worked perfectly. Now I just need more tweaking and practice, so if you want me to cast your PCW or match in my invention XMPTV you can contact me to book a match.

You can contact me in the following ways:

pm oC|Liuokin on #overCruel@QuakeNet
pm Liuokin on #alienpod@GameSurge

mail Liuokin @ liuokin@telia.com

msg me on msn @ m_hellbender@hotmail.com

Don't delay, if I get a lot of requests chances are that the time you're looking for is taken!

Thanks for applying :D

Last edited:

headwire

ranger extraordinaire
Dec 28, 2003
Glad you sorted out your XMPTV idea. Nice advertisement also. Shame you weren't around for the 12M v LE match which was so hyped up... or even the final of the Jolt Cup.

Liuokin

XMPTV
Feb 9, 2004
www.xmptv.com
20 min should be slightly over 100Mb at 700Kbit, but I am going to tweak it and will probably not be encoding at that quality.

So i'll book you for Wednesday 17'th 19/20 GMT, 20/21 CET

J@ckal

Feb 16, 2004
Liuokin are you going to do it for any of our matches or it not possible to be done while playing.

Last edited:

Liuokin

XMPTV
Feb 9, 2004
www.xmptv.com
The problem is that I'll need to be playing our matches and I really must be in spec to do good casting as I am indeed a guy and can't do two things at the same time.

But I can get others to cast the oC matches for us instead, but it'll take a while though, I would need to find someone worthy ;)

sl0w, I'm sorry but I can't post samples because I haven't done a cast yet.. I'm getting it together so that I can cast a match tonight hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.