WMDs in 45 Minutes or Your Money Back - Blair Lied & I Want My Money Back

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
ninjin said:
dark troopers?

The big vilains in the very old "Dark Forces" Star-wars FPS. They were troopers with jet packs, big guns and big armor. It was when Star Wars games were still cool, with guns blazing and all, no lame lightsaber and force powers :D

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
True, but i loved how after killing the big, oversized Dark trooper with enough firepower to level off 18 planets, you still had to kill ..... one single imperial officier to finish the game :D

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Jesus, I beat that game but I don't remember anything you guys are talking about. My memory truly sucks. :(

Spier

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Related:
Fox News Anchorman Changes Mind Over Bush
Fox News anchor Bill O'Reilly, who has consistantly backed the US action in Iraq, has said that he is now skeptical of the Bush government and he went on to apologise for going along with the pre-war WMD claims.
He also apologised for upholding the belief that Saddam posed an imminent threat but does not believe that the president conciously lied to the public in the weapons argument.
"I was wrong. I am not pleased about it at all and I think all Americans should be concerned about this. What do you want me to do, go over and kiss the camera?" O'Reilly said in an ABC interview.
WHAT THE FUCK! That was suprising, to say the least.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Spier said:
Related:
but does not believe that the president conciously lied to the public in the weapons argument.

Howdy, someone tell to this guy that when Bush was giving his Union speech last year about the nuclear material from Nigeria, the WHOLE world already knew, some days before this speech, these documents were forged.

So...if he wasn't lying, he got the worst secret services of the world since every citizen, outside the US, following the news reports and particularly the public report of El Baradei, the UN guy responsible for nuclear material, was aware of this forgery...

Bah...there is still a long way...