Andy Griffith (1926-2012)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tux Android

Voice Pack Penguin
May 19, 2011
Philippines
Hollywood legend and Grammy Award-winning gospel singer Andy Griffith from North Carolina has passed away at 86 and quickly buried for 5 hours. This guy deserves a legend. RIP. :(

More info:
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/03/showbiz/andy-griffith-dead/index.html

You may known for his prominent performance in 1957 Elia Kazan film A Face in the Crowd, as well as the great TV classics offered to favor in his career, The Andy Griffith Show, Mayberry R.F.D., and Matlock.

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
RIP

Looks like he was our vacation victim this year. Every time our family goes on vacation a celebrity dies: Princess Di, Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, Senator Robert Byrd, Yitzhak Shamir, Amy Winehouse, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett are just some of the famous people that passed away during our recent vacations. I know, I know, someone famous dies almost every day, but I just noticed this trend and thought it was interesting, albeit morbid.;)