S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Very nice game pics and trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
I completely missed the trailer (Stalker has been debated on this forums for quite some time now), but i really do like it. I've been interested by the concept of this game since day one. The whole tchernobyl setting, wich offers some possibilities of surprising things without resorting to aliens, the nice-looking graphics and all .....
I especially liked how, at the beginning of the trailer, they switch from real-life footage to ingame pics.

Yeah, and there's russian stuff too....
I really look forward to this one :)

Feb 26, 2001
England
Who cares what stalkers like as a game??? That engine is gonna be so good for mods, its looks almost the perfect engine for Inf.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
I'm so pissed off the developers sometime ago decided to have the bolt, selector and cocking handle of the weapons on the left-hand side to make them seem cooler...anyway, still, it looks very nice, and if the RPG/FPS gameplay delivers as promised, STALKER will be great.