Urban warfare skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

White Rabbit

Mar 19, 2000
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Visit site
Now, granted that in a parking lot gray camouflage would be desirable, but what about if you're a thief about to rob a bank? Personally I'd dress in casual clothing, say jeans and a t-shirt, proceed to the bank undetected (guys with gray armor and face-paint isn't all that subtle), and then go about my robbery.

Let us assume that the thief (terrorist, assassin, etc) is credible, has gotten to the necessary location undetected by the general population. They might be a member of the community or have friends who needed to be protected from the authorities, so they'd probably wear ski-masks or stockings to protect their identities.

Essentially what I'm asking for is a few skins with jean-wearing, leather-jacketeers with ski-masks. In urban warfare, camouflage is civilian clothing.