Lets make fun of Fat people.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
Obesity is a huge problem lololol and as a society we really need to work on it. Somehow, I doubt that making fun of fat people is an effective solution. Considering that compulsive eating is related to lack of self esteem, the opposite seems likely.

But the lack of self esteem is mostly caused by their weight, so the logical thing to do would be to lose it.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
[GU]elmur_fud;2469479 said:
deffinition
regaurdless
justifing
predomintly
balenced
exspensiv
learn how to spell you fat piece of sh*t.
then maybe people will take you seriously.

or not.

eppwft.jpg

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I'm skinny and I don't want to make fun of fat people... Hell, I can respect a fat person who carries the weight well, some of my favourite americans are chubbers. I'm mostly jealous though at their ability to eat all the food I want to eat without feeling guilty.

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
[GU]elmur_fud;2469499 said:
That is primarily a dietary set of issues though the 2 do generally go hand in hand.

I.E.
Being overwieght itself isn't a health issue as it's just a build up of fatty tissue. The health concerns are all either secondary (the medical term) or a biproduct of the circumstances that are causing the fat retention. Like how gravity becomes a health concern if a person becomes so heavy there bone structure connot support there own body mass. That is an obvious extreme though.

Skinny people can get clogged blood vessels. Heart disease risk rises as it causes the heart to work harder while other supporting systems are often neglected, that is called lethergy, and it isn't a direct result of fat but of a lifestyle or matabolic issues.

Basicly he is right. But for the majority of obese people it's a mute point.

True. But usually with a healthy diet you don't get fat.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
people let themselves slip into that shape.
At what point between slim and 300lbs did that person say 'I need the gym/diet etc'

never

They need to look after themselves and eat properly.

don't get huge and then whine that people are laughing at them.

Their body, their life, their choice so don't start crying when people start pointing.

OK, let's have a "laugh at people with dyed hair" day, and a "laugh at people with pierced lips" day... oh, and how about "laugh at people who wear a t-shirt" day...
Face it, for one thing, you don't know who is overweight through their own choice, and who has some kind of condition that has led to that. You don't know anything about someone, so you should treat them with the kind of respect you'd expect to be treated with. Your personal thoughts should not come into how you treat someone. If you just go straight in with poking fun, don't be surprised when people react badly to it.
I'm not fat myself, but I know people who are. some are just fine with it, some want to change but don't know the best way, some are in the process of changing, and some have tried but not succeeded to make a change. They're all human beings at the end of the day though, and any kind of joke at their expense has a chance of causing them some mental pain.
I've been subjected to bullying in the past, and it's not nice. Whether you can change the cause of the bullying or not is not the point, it's not something that anyone should ever be put through.

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
@Syri
people who have conditions for anything can make some effort to change their life.
People certainly can make an effort to change things, but results are not guaranteed and may have unwanted side-effects. The fact remains that... oh I'm just going to quote Syri
Face it, for one thing, you don't know who is overweight through their own choice, and who has some kind of condition that has led to that. You don't know anything about someone, so you should treat them with the kind of respect you'd expect to be treated with.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
read my post again.

they can lose the weight but chose not to and then whine about people taking the pi55.

And don't get me started on the strain these people are on the health service. We have to pay for their lack of control.

Right

people let themselves slip into that shape.
At what point between slim and 300lbs did that person say 'I need the gym/diet etc'

never

They need to look after themselves and eat properly.

don't get huge and then whine that people are laughing at them.

Their body, their life, their choice so don't start crying when people start pointing.

Grammatical errors aside, do you have any idea how difficult it is to lose massive amounts of weight?

Stop ruining threads elmur.

This was a thread about fat people, you some how made it worse.

People can make fun of fat people if they want. It's especially funny when fat people make fun of fat people.

It is a thread promoting making fun of people which is a form of abuse. Yes, you can make fun of them, you have that ability. That you can do something isn't a reason to do so though. As for 'ruining threads' this thread was ruined before it began, it's a rampant 'hey lest all be assholes collectively on Dec. 15th' thread.

learn how to spell you fat piece of sh*t.
then maybe people will take you seriously.

or not.

Learn how not to be an asshole and become relevant to society.

In before "What, your GF's fat?" comments.

Married. She is a former plus sized model so no she isn't skinny but she is not that big either. Her size however is irrelevant to the fact that making fun of others for any reason is extremely rude and mean.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
Face it, for one thing, you don't know who is overweight through their own choice, and who has some kind of condition that has led to that.

What health "conditions" cause obesity? What percentage of the populace has these conditions?

Are these real medical conditions or made up ones? Maybe they have membership in the clean plate club who thinks it's a sin to toss away food, like some mental thing?

The bottom line is, if you eat less calories than your body uses to live, you will not gain weight, you will lose it. Weight loss is not magic, it's about eating the correct amount amount of calories and nutrients for your individual body. The FAT person needs to eat much less and they need to stop eating before they slip into a food induced euphoria.

It's TOUGH LUV that's required here, not excuses. FAT people die younger than they would if they kept a normal weight. Weight loss reduces diabetic, blood pressure, and many other health problems. Only you can save you from yourself, so wake up and take CONTROL!

Last edited: