TEXTURE SITES?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 13, 2000
Manchester
www5.50megs.com
Apart from the ones at planetunreal, are there any other texture sites holding .utx files?

It doesn't have to be a textures only site, any mod sites offering texture packs will do, I'm creating a new map that needs present day office textures...if that helps???

cheers guys

INFERNO

G-Man

Mar 11, 2000
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Visit site
Keep an eye out for ganjaman[16].utx and ganjaman[15].utx, they both have some office textures.

Do you have Deus Ex? That game will also have some good office textures although I do not have the exact .utx file names.

[MUTTS] Das

Mar 13, 2000
:) :) :)

Hey dudes,

Thanks for the great feedback and mentioning the site. It's pretty much gotten around by word-of-mouth, since I'm not hosted on any one UT/Half-Life/Q3A site. Anyway, thanks! :)

I just want to let everyone know I'll be doing updates soon. I had a death in the family, and my work (as a magazine photo editor) has been insane, so I've had to take some time off from texturing. But I plan to return to it shortly. I have also been getting a fair share of job offers from people that want me to do pro-level conversions and even X-box games, so I'm trying to balance it all.

Anywho...you'll have more textures soon. :) Keep stopping by, and let me know what you need, and be sure to let me know if there are any maps I can see the textures in. That's always the best. :)

Scott
Texture Universe