MASTER SERVER IS UP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
OMF I just did a REGET in XMP and the Master Server actually responded with a new updated list of servers.

Everyone repopulate your server cache! A few new servers out there that even Qtracker did not see.

Bleeder

Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
It is definitely up! Well at least one of them is up. MyU2XMP.ini has CurrentMasterServer=1. So that one is up. I dunno if you set it to 0 or 2 if those servers are working. Sometimes Atardi only fixes one of them, other times all of them.

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
IndianPsycho said:
Don't post these threads, they make the master server go down :D

yup atari read these threads and when they see one they take a hammer to the master server :p

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
it may be up for now, but when will it go down, i do not know, but i hate the fact that it does go down a lot.

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
it was my attempt at sarcasm tbh.

No, on a serious note, Atari done a 28 hit Jago Ultra combo on LEGEND ....and that will never be forgotten.

:(

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
The master server is still up after 48 hours? That's it, the world's about to end. I say we start breaking into liqour stores and enjoy our last few days on this planet.

Bleeder

Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Yeah, something's up... not just the garbage collecting in space...
Maybe Atari is being nice because they intend to take the servers down for a full month the next time around.

I've got three words for Atari:
STOP F'ING WITH THE XMP MASTER SERVERS!

EDIT: Wait that's five words, sorry.

Last edited:

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
Jaybo said:
it was my attempt at sarcasm tbh.

No, on a serious note, Atari done a 28 hit Jago Ultra combo on LEGEND ....and that will never be forgotten.

:(

Killer Instinct right?

man i loved that game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.