COD: MW2 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Is it just me or does the blood splatter on the screen look annoyingly like it's splattered on a camcorder. Watch the latest CTF video if you are curious.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
It won't stop me from pub heroing my way through every tdm server >:0

This post was also brought to you by that fact i wanted to see if the new addition to my sig worked :> lolol TAM kiddies thinking they are good ;]

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
It won't stop me from pub heroing my way through every tdm server >:0

This post was also brought to you by that fact i wanted to see if the new addition to my sig worked :> lolol TAM kiddies thinking they are good ;]

rofl Defeat.

Timing weapon spawns? wats that. We're losing how come the other team doesn't have a health penalty!!!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
After three consecutive deaths with no kills, players are awarded a little bonus of their choice (assuming they’ve unlocked all of them). The default bonus is Copycat, which allows a player to steal his killer’s class for one round, and get a taste of the weapons and perks of a more advanced player. The next one unlocked, and the last one we saw, is Painkiller, which affords players 10 seconds of extra health after they respawn – great for when you’re being spawn camped.

:lol:

Copycat: But.. but, this guy is using a M16, I can't kill with that **** bro!!

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Here are my ideas for the 3-Death-Streak perks.

Losers Always Win: This perk grants you the same effect of 7 kill streak.
This Guy Is A Fag: Instantly kill the target of your choice.
I wished This Game Was Like Section 8: Get lock-ons on enemies. (Temporary aimbots)
Winners Go Blind: This perk will spawn a flash, then stun in front of all your enemies.
F*ck your boards: This perk will remove 100 points on the opposite team for every 3 deaths streak.
Bullsh*tes R' Us: This perk will give you an instant-explosion martyrdom for the whole match every time you die.
Sick Of This Game: Grants you 200% for every attribute. Perfect with LMG's!! (Speed, Damage, Health regen, ETC)
Just Like Pigeons: Release a regular martyrdom on every players of the opposite team.
I'm More Used To CS:S/Halo: Removes sights, now every shot you make should be as accurate.

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Apparenltly it's been delayed two weeks on PC. Probably for similar reasons I mentioned in the Borderlands thread..
A lot of websites have already changed the listed release date for PC and Infinity Ward wont confirm/deny it with big news sites or on the IW forums. They're going crazy over there.