GG's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TyeFang

Ambassador
Rev.Whoopass said:
I am retired from playing 2K3.I Had a blast fragging with you all.I may spec a fragbu every now and then,but my playing days are over.I may play some 2K4,as long as it keeps my interest.

Hey Rev,

GGs always. I enjoyed playing with you. We have had some great games. I wish I could play more, as well. I am not retiring...but as many of my clan mates have seen, I haven't been around much at all. I totally understand.

Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

cheers :)

- Tye

Toolvana

RL hostage
Nov 24, 1999
Satellite of Love
www.toolvana.com
It always sucks to lose such a well liked and respected member of the community, but alas, RealLife beckons. I've only had the courtesy of playing several games with you, but I will fondly remember the 40-50 headshots you inflicted upon me. ;)
Good luck.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Renegade Retard said:
Ah MAN!!!! This is like when Michael Jordan retired from basketball (the first time). A big part of FragBU will be missing.

:eek: So you're saying he is going to make two more "comebacks" then call his clan losers and quit altogether?? I hope not!! :p