TWD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
LADIES!!! I am as real as they come!
Just believe it and be happy for him! good greif,
you'd think YOU all were on weed!

humm from Utah... wasn't there another thread with information about that about women from Utah?
damn, I voted no before finishing to read the poll. Now I'd like to have voted yes.

On the other hand you can always convert to some religion under the condition that you get one(or more in Utah :) ) women free with every new concession.

A spiritual bargain so to speak...

edit: so you're free as a bird again?

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=174931

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
my name is Amy.

Well "DMMD" actually has some possibilities... "damned" "dimmed" "dimmer" "dimmidy" "de-manned" "dermond"... I'll have to think about it some more. Though Brizz thinks I should call you "stalker"

(I did not appreciate the assumption that I not real)

irc said:
[15:36] River: Ahh, now that TWD's become a man and got his woman, I guess that means I'm left with only rambowjo, and zxan to throw poop at :(
[15:36] River: Sad day.. sad day.
[15:37] Selerox: hehe, yeah
[15:37] TWD|laptop: lol I'm not married to her yet guys
[15:37] TWD|laptop: I'm not engaged
[15:37] Agent_5: yet
[15:37] TWD|laptop: it will be a few months before I can start doing things like that
[15:37] Nereid: lol
[15:37] TWD|laptop: but it's a very good possibility, it's very serious.
[15:37] Kaithofis: Months.. weeks..
[15:37] TWD|laptop: anyways I'm gonna work on my basement so see ya
[15:37] *** TWD|laptop has signed off IRC (Quit: ).

Timestamp on your post = Today, 03:26 PM

Coincidence? I think not!

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I thought DMMD was a spambot. I was offered vBulletin friendship while he/she had one post so the request was denied!

It's funny to see how everyone reacts. I didn't really say anything to anybody about her, and as soon as people find out they get all excited. I mean geez it comes up, but I never said anything to you guys about "getting married soon".
That's funny, because all you've ever done is talk about past/present/potential girlfriends on IRC. You planted the seeds of excitement yourself, buddy. :p

http://hyru.ath.cx:60080/fbuwiki/index.php?title=User:TWD&oldid=3947#Girlfriends

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
Ladies! I would like to make it clear that even though TWD and I aren't engaged, I hope we will be in awhile. I have read most of the wiki; what is so remarkable about him having a girlfriend? you all make me worry that there is something really wrong with him! LOL Is there anything that I should know?

Also, NO NUDITY!!! You guys tease TWD for wearing magic underwear, well I will be wearing my own magic underwear soon enough. No nudity, I would rather remain a mystery.

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
What's with the neck mark? Is TWD abusive? I always knew that mormons had a violent streak in them. :eek:

OMG!!! I didn't know he could be so rough and man-handling (in a hot and nonabusive way) but he is, and I LOVE IT! This hickie was nothing! The only reason it isn't worse was because we were interrupted. He isn't too naughty, but he does enough to let me know what he is gonna be capable of later ;)

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
my name is Amy.

I am sure that he decided to mention it more subtely, like he did, because you would react in a funnier way.
He was right
we loved MOST of the reactions we got
(I did not appreciate the assumption that I not real)

Be warned hes stikler for spelin and gramner, even has started multiple threads about that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.