Bonus Pack: 14megs or 40megs ?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maze

Apr 26, 2000
Visit site
Hiyas ! Okay, as the bonus pack (the official one) came out, I d/l it immediately. So from then on I always thought I had the Bonus Pack installed. Now, experiencing problems with U4E version 6; I took a closer look at the Bonus Pack that they offered on their site, - what can I say ? This baby is 3 times bigger than that official one ! Now, what did I miss ? Is that the Bonus Pack second version and I missed all news about it (I doubt that, rankly) or is that a Bonus Pack by the U4E team and they just named it "Bonus Pack" as well (which would be really daft, imho) OR....?!
Please, could someone enlighten me ?!

Maze

Apr 26, 2000
Visit site
Huh ?! No f**** way.....So, why does the u4e not work if I do have the right bonus pack installed ? Hey, but that packer seems to be great, huh ?

Maze

Apr 26, 2000
Visit site
No, no, no and no. Sorry, but you are wrong. The early one is unzipped 14mb and the onne (follow link on u4e) has 35 as umod. Sorry !!!

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
The bonus pack on the u4e site is Epic's official UT bonus pack; same that you have. It is as Swedix said: is 14.149MB zipped and 37.428MB unzipped (as UMOD).

The compression ratio is really more than 50% from UMOD to ZIP.

Maze

Apr 26, 2000
Visit site
And what ? I thought your point was the doifference between a zip file's size and a umod. Got exactly what you meant. Just dont believe it.