New Version?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aconite

Capt Midnight
Jun 23, 2004
Are we going to see a new release for the MSU Grand Finals or whatever round we're on now? I'm not particularly fussed because I like CB the way it is but I'd quite like it to win or at least come close so you guys at DS get the kind of rewards you deserve. Not that I have a clue how this whole MSU thing works, given that it seems more convoluted than spaghetti junction.

Last edited:

hottoast

Art Worker
Screech said:
MSUC has various phases, right now its in phase 4........

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=299

It would be nice if Epic featured clone bandits like they featured air buccanears or whetever it is (I can't spell, lol),

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be seeing many changes for the grand final of the MSUC contest. We're busily working on some other projects (like the Brothers in Arms contract we just finished for Gearbox Software), which doesn't leave us with lots of time to add features to Clone Bandits. This saddens me, as I'm sure it does you. But it remains in our minds, and hopefully at some point soon we'll be able to revisit it. We're glad people are still thinking about the mod, and we do wish we could devote all our hours to it - but staying in business is pretty important, too.. :)

Cheers,
Tom