Saturday TDM/DTAS Revival

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Woden

Feb 8, 2006
You'll need the new weaponpack that Inigo just uploaded (see the sticky announcement thread). New FN 5-7 USG model with LAM and new features.

No EAS, but we do play DTAS on the rare occasion that there are enough people.

Woden

Feb 8, 2006
Yes. All servers still around play with 1.2 PsyTex. It's a quick install, and it makes INF look better.

Woden

Feb 8, 2006
You should be able to see it in INFRadar (or whatever it's called). Otherwise, it's 74.71.201.228

There's a TS server on the same IP if you're having problems or want to find us to get killed. :p

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
The coop server sometimes doesn't allow me to connect, it says UWindow mismatch. I was playing there, voted a mapchange, then it gave the mimatch error. Maybe my install is messe dup already. Installed CE2011 btw.

Woden

Feb 8, 2006
Had a great time blowing up people yesterday ... should arrange a revival! (updated maplist on Xplod would be good, too :D)

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
yep great games yesterday
the only downside i had was that my headsets inbuild soundcard had issues with my notebooks onboard one twice grr
the sound goes awol in a funny and irritating way first you cant understand shit and second it goes from high pitch disney character to evil spawn form hell low and back
geuss i really have to buy a cheapo headset to fix this lol

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Any 1 this week ?
I'm game, but usually later in the day. I often check the server browser and see that the map changed compared to the day before. It means people played and actually finished the map, only I wasn't there to participate. So I'd like to play, if there someone to play with, otherwise I'm not into online sinple player.