Defence Alliance 2 - Beta Testing begins!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
The Defence Alliance 2 Team would like to announce that we will be looking for 10 beta-testers to test our latest build (Internal Release 6). If you are a big fan of DA2 this is finally your chance to be selected and play DA2!

Please note that this does not mean the mod is completed or it will be released out soon. We still need to do a variety of things before we release Beta 1 to the public.

Also, IR6 is not yet available to our team members but we are trying to get organized before it comes out.

Beta-testing will begin once IR6 is complete

Requirements
==========

• At least one direct instant message utility such as AIM, ICQ or MSN.
  • Enough time to test almost every day.
  • Use our forums actively and post bugs accompanied with screenshots and various information.
  • Mention your hardware status in your application.
  • Ability to host a dedicated server - STRONG PLUS - You will need to show us that you are able to host a UT200x server.
  • Never post information or screenshots online unless or otherwise permission was given.

If you wish to apply please email us at absolut@planetunreal.com and mention the above information.

Results on people who got chosen will be posted within 2 or 3 weeks, depending on when IR6 will arrive to the whole DA2 team.

WARNING: Applications that DO NOT include any of the above information will NOT be considered.

Last edited:

Timonator

00ber n00ber
Feb 5, 2005
ive just sent you an email, i hope i can be a part of the beta testing fun :D

forgot to mention in the mail: i also got xFire: sftimonator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.