Bug List!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Here are some bugs I've noticed within the first 1/2 hour of playing 2.8 (great otherwise, guys!!)

HK: I had a shell, one time (haven't fired it much), on ground contact, just sit there, and not explode. I threw a nade over to it, and they both detonated.

PSG: Why is this gun 10x more expensive than every other gun??

Prone: Prone doesn't work. I heard double tapping forward will do it, but in future versions, I wish dodge would be re-instated, and prone put to a key position.

16 bit color: When in 16 bit color mode, the GUI is MESSED!

Quick Action: What is that quick action thing that has a picture of a weapon on it?

Crosshairs: There should be an option for cross hairs...I miss pistol whipping /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Great mod guys!

--==**LifesBane[4C]**==--
Want to learn how to map? Email me!

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Where to start...

1: HK69/M203 grenade shells need about a second or two to arm themselves. That's the way they are in reality, and that's the way they'll stay in Infiltration.

2: That's how expensive the PSG-1 really is, and the Infiltration team is going by the weapons real-world prices.

3: The prone buttons (toggle and hold) will be implemented in a future version of INF. Until then, you'll just have to make due with double-tapping forward and back.

4: Legitimate bug.

5: Press the Quick Action key (you can set it in the controls). It will bring up whatever weapon/item is currently selected in the window. Pressing it again will return you to your previously selected weapon.

6: No crosshairs. You'll just have to get used to using the weapons fixed sites.

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

Mnekap

Oct 27, 2000
Quite right and quite wrong Keiichi

1. M203 Grenade shells arm after less than a second after leaving the barrel of the launcher about 16 meters is the arming range if firing straight ahead.

2. The prices of the weapons are about correct, depends who's your supplier /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

the crosshair would not make the game unique anymore. Kind of like it like it is now, harder to play.

Cheers