Megadeth Singer: Obama behind recent shootings in Aurora & Sikh temple

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
yeah except in this case you're dead wrong.

Obama does not have an anti-gun agenda.
during the last 4 years he's actually expanded gun ownership laws. he has no intention of challenging the 2nd amendment.

Good grief man.

Look I am not certain why you insist on believing I have my head up my own arse. So here are some facts.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

I never said I thought Obama has an 'anti-gun agenda' he obviously does have an 'agenda' concerning guns and I may or may not agree with it when and if it is better fleshed out during a term of his service. I am certainly all for taking guns away from nuts and criminals. I merely said I wouldn't put it past him to further his agenda... however it plays out.

Do I think Obama is a horrid president? Yes. I was in fact defending him though. He may be horrid but McCain/Palin would have likely been catastrophic and though Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan seem a marked improvement I still have 0% faith in party politics to provide any actual solution to our nations problems.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Went to Guitar Center last Wednesday and there was a line outside. A bunch of smelly, long-haired losers in Iron Maiden and Megadeth shirts (no Metallica shirts LOL) were lined up with their ugly girlfriends, supposedly THE DAVE MUSTAINE was in the back and going to give out autographs.

I went inside just to check out used pedals and BLAM! A bunch of "shredders" were sweep picking a chromatic barrage of ass-static. ANNOYING! It's like 10 times worse than Guitar Center on a regular day. Anyway, it sucked.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
[GU]elmur_fud;2570308 said:
Look I am not certain why you insist on believing I have my head up my own arse. So here are some facts.
you're the one who chose to write a completely ambiguous statement about politicans and agendas in a topic about the supposed hidden agenda Obama has regarding gun control.

don't blame me for making simple assumptions.

You are right that politicians capitalize, but what Obama is doing is nowhere near the false accusations this guy is making. And this is the whole point of the argument: of how absurd and ludicrous what guys like this (including Ted Nugent) say and their fans just soak the inflamed rhetoric up.

Actually in the vids I've seen, the fans were booing him and you could hear things like "We like Obama!" and "Shut the f**k up!" While usually any rabid fans would follow a performer off a cliff (not a Burton joke) this time Dave opened his mouth to an audience full of properly educated, well read foreigners who's intellect he grossly underestimated. :lol:

(totally agreeing with you here, just pointing out that there are some good fans out there who aren't going for the crap he's selling.) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
dave mustaine always has been nuts.
I dont care much about megadeth anymore, ive moved on to better (thrash) metal bands for the most part.
At least hes making better music than metallica, anthrax and slayer are making these days.