Urgent Help! Plz!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

giliadora

Nov 21, 2004
I was working on making some substractions to put in my doorways and when i checked the cube i was using was rotated all weirdly. i tried to undo .. with no luck . tried to rotate it back to how its supposed to be but its too messed up. I tried reseting all the brush properties. i don't know what else to do please help this map is due tuesday :/

Attachments

• what'swrong.gif
    what'swrong.gif
    97.3 KB · Views: 68

giliadora

Nov 21, 2004
er i forgot to mention... i did that too + it won't be fixed by pressing build either. and for some reason it happens with every other shape too. I'm stupid but not that stupid :) I'll just have to start again. :(

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
smattbac said:
Just press this button (and read some beginners tutorials ;)):

LMAO :lol:

*aheemm*

*back to laught*

hey folk ,

put your grid to 16 , thats all , and look at this ------­­>>> www.angelmapper.com <<<--------

And i hope your face looks more than :) instead of :/

and if you are a pationated of reading , don't be shy to visit Hourences's web page

after all , He's behind ONS-Torlan and ONS-Dinora ;)

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JonAzz

UA Mapper
Aug 1, 2003
North of Philadelphia
dude would you stop... your making senseless posts to topics that you know nothing about or that have been dead for a while!

please stop, you spamming just to get your post count up, you said it yourself!
(you forgeted
4. ...it is just to make +1 post , or might i say , 2)
you joined in sept and already have 500 posts!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
JonAzz said:
dude would you stop... your making senseless posts to topics that you know nothing about or that have been dead for a while!

ho ,

you might be Radiosity , hi

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
JonAzz said:

:con: that doesnt mean anything....