female model

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MadMan2k

Aug 2, 2004
the arms of the female model posted on BU are much too thin.
They are even too thin for a catwalk model having anorexia.
But we are talking here about a fighter...

Also the solid face mask makes it look too much like robot - but
perhaps Im totally wrong and it shall be a robot..

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Well, if you want to get completely technical.. the models used in XMP right now could be male or female. The entire body is covered. If you saw someone wearing a full suit of bomb squad ballistic armor, would you know if it were male or female before hearing it's voice? ;P

Captain Kewl

I know kewl.
Feb 13, 2001
IN YOUR HOUSE
Visit site
I had a mod for U2XMP that changed the player voices to use the female voices if the player toggled it... one of the things I would have liked to do is add karma ponytails to heads of the models as well... :p

Skatcher

Aug 4, 2004
how many faces/quads/polys does the female ranger have....how many can the UT engine support?

Last edited:

Aethelgrin

Now playing, EVE Online. Do not disturb.
Apr 6, 2004
France
www.high-on-coffee.org
That's right, and she's flat! We want boobs damnit! Remember, U2XMP had a few girls, this is a manly game first and foremost. Hence we require hot chicks models to be put in the game. Look, remove the armor parts where it might get interesting *wink wink* and btw ponytails appeal me too. On the other hand I find that you've been a little heavy on make-up there...

Last edited by a moderator:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I'm surprised PhatAzz hasn't weighed in yet. Definitely needs a slammin' booty, and a pony tail. Maybe a Playboy Bunny outfit.

washuu

A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2003
Minnesota
www.washuu.org
Gunner doesn't work... the armor is to big for it to matter... I guess the tech might be able to, but still under the same lines... Change the two just a tad to make it seem like it is another model to chose from if anything at all.

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
washuu said:
Gunner doesn't work... the armor is to big for it to matter... I guess the tech might be able to, but still under the same lines... Change the two just a tad to make it seem like it is another model to chose from if anything at all.

BAH,

nothing like a bunch of chubby chasers going after a chunky honey...come on...BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN -> BIG BEAUTIFUL GUNNER...with a PHAT AZZ

Keasis

frequent eembotter
May 28, 2004
In the basement
CaSCaDe said:
the model has been draw EXACTLY over the concept art, give or take a few verts, and to be realy honest if the arms where thinker it would look wierd (believe me, i tried)

It seems the arms, or atleast the elbow, is indeed too small, considering the size of the lower arms, the armor. Also the face is longer, or less broad then the concept art.

For reference:

Original concept art for the female ranger;
rangersheet_female.jpg

Female model promo shot;
promo17.jpg

(and yes I did intent for both of them to be posted is IMG and not URL)

Last edited: