tv remote inventor dies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
what would our lives be like without it.

Eugene Polley dies at 96

Zenith_Flash-Matic_ad.gif

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
This guy was one of the 20th century's great humanitarians.... because thanks to his concept I'm not saddled with listening to the ads.

The first channel surfer................. RIP

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Language that expresses turning the volume down as "shut off commercials while the picture remains on the screen" seems puzzlingly stupid.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Language that expresses turning the volume down as "shut off commercials while the picture remains on the screen" seems puzzlingly stupid.
So does your use of language generally.

It is much easier to ignore visuals than it is the audio shrieking out at +10dB above program levels.

Funny; I didn't have you pegged as a moron. I was obviously wrong.

Don't come on with that "gee, how counter-intuitive" bullshit when you don't have a fucking clue about what you are saying.

This guy was one of the 20th century's great humanitarians.... because thanks to his concept I'm not saddled with listening to the ads.

Do you get it now fucko?

Last edited:

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Do you get it now fucko?

Who pissed in your Cheerios? Fuck off.

Edit: I get it now -- you thought my post had something to do with you. It didn't. Read what's in the quote marks and you will find those are words you never posted.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
LOL Manticore.

But yeah crypto, when I read that too I was like wtf?

ITT: Manticore calls someone a moron when he himself didn't even read the OP.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
I remember having a universal remote app on my old Palm TX, was really cool.

Tis a sad day when devices no longer featured internal infrared, now devices need those huge and ugly and expensive dongle things that plug into the headphone jack.